Tuesday, May 15, 2012

This or that?

Another EPL season gone. I think the guys did not participate as fully as they should have. I almost beat the fantasy league champion. He nosed me out the final week.

I grow weary of all the cross-promotion on TV. The sports channels now share the greedy, big business plan with the major networks.

I worry about our country. Do we really want four or five companies controlling every aspect of our lives? Greed does not usually lead to philanthropy.

Google the question "Why does God let us suffer?" Responses line the screen, but none offers reasons which seem logical to me. One choice was because God wants us to like him. You like God because he lets you lie in a bed, eaten alive with cancer and in so much pain you want to die? To contrast this life with heaven? I do not know the answer; I am not sure anyone does.

I am addicted to dry roasted peanuts. My ankles look good, so bring on the nuts.

I am amazed how quickly grass grows after a rainfall.

 The boys appreciate the smells and sights of spring more than say winter.

I love you all. I miss you, Dude.

Laters.



1 comment: