Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Tears of pain

I napped today. The kitties joined me and before long I woke up because I was burning up. Two kitties and a quilt will do that.

I talked to my mom. The dentist pulled one of her molars because it broke in two. The wait to see the dentist, who was a neighborhood childhood friend of mine, grew long and she said she started moaning so the nurse would come. The dentist came shortly after and after hammering and tugging, got the tooth out. Mother said the health nurse at her assisted living home told her she had lost too much weight and needed to gain some. So she ate cookies at snacktime.

The black cloud of a depression episode lingers nearby. I feel like a great weight presses me and a boiling mass of tears threatens to spill. Though my heart tells me differently, my head says I am worthless. I feel unwanted and unloved.

Miss you dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment