Friday, September 11, 2015

Addicted?

Another day and my anxiety gnaws at my gut. I checked the progress of the reorder of my meds on the company's website site. One med was there, the other was not. So I decided to reorder the second med myself. The med's prescription expires after each refill. Then my conscience started bothering me. What if the doc's helper thinks I am trying to get that med on the sly. So I called and cancelled the order. In the meantime, the helper emailed the prescription in. Now the drug company has put a hold on the med until they talk to the helper. Why couldn't I have left well enough alone? Now I am going to call the helper this morning and hope she believes me.

Yes,  I must be addicted to react this way. I just know I worry and fret. But if the med helps me cope, I think so what.

No comments:

Post a Comment