Tuesday, September 8, 2015

My day zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I visited my head doctor's assistant this morning. We discussed how the doctor makes his diagnoses and I asked if I should worry about addiction if I add one or two more pills when I feel really anxious. She emphasized that should I need or want to quit the meds, I should do a step down process. Otherwise, if I feel I need them to take them.

I then hit the grocery store (poor Pogo had to eat bacon for breakfast) and stocked up on cat food and got some things for me, too. I like to roam the aisles checking for something new to try. I am tired of most of my usual meals, but did not find anything to get excited about, either.

My brother called and we had a nice chat about sports, cleaning out gutters (we decided if it was misting/raining he should stay off ladders) and best of all he told me to watch for a birthday package that should arrive Friday. He sent the same gift as last year: meat. Steaks and roast. I welcome that gift especially since the cost of beef ranks up there with some precious metals.

My sister-in-law plans to give me a subscription to ancestry.com. That sounds like fun.

All this shopping, doctor visiting means no nap today. Tomorrow and tomorrow.


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I'm not a steak. Head doctor assistants are just that. Do not, I repeat, do NOT just stop anxiety meds unless you are in a completely controlled environment. (I speak from experience here).

    Pogo is probably happy. I'd be thrilled to have bacon for breakfast. ! Just a pebble...

    ReplyDelete