Thursday, September 17, 2015

Still here

Another day I spent sleeping. My day started off much as usual. I drank my coffee and took my pills and did my breathing meds. I tried to feed Pogo, but his routine has changed and he wants to wait an hour or so to eat. So I  walked back to bed and stepped in and slid in a pile of Pogo poop. So I had to get the carpet cleaning solution and paper towels to clean up the mess. I fear Pogo's health speeds downhill. His meowing for no reason continues.

I went to see my lung doc yesterday. He seems to think I am holding my own with my diseases. I got the pneumonia vaccine, so now I am covered for 46 varieties of pneumonia bacteria. I ask for a flu shot, too, but I have to wait a week between shots. So next week I will head over to my friendly drugstore and let the pharmacist stick me.

My anxiety meds left Kentucky yesterday, but the tracker for USPS does not offer much info. I guess they will show up eventually.




1 comment: