Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Pity party

I am having a terribly hard time dealing with my friend's death. My first reaction was to shut myself away from everybody and have no contact with anyone. I quit Facebook and did nothing but sleep. The anxiety and depression made me want to quit this life so I would no longer hurt.

Now I find myself being mad at others. Apparently they do not care if I am hurting or lonely or need someone to talk to. I want others to reach out and ask if I want to talk or grab a bite of lunch. I am sure they mostly do not know how to react, so they do nothing.

One day blends into the next to the point I no longer know what day it is or even care. They are all the same. The big excitement for me is days when UPS delivers my medicine or Corey mows my lawn. Soon, the lawn will stop growing for the year. Then what?





No comments:

Post a Comment