Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Cat days of summer

I woke up later than usual, probably because I overextended myself yesterday. I did errand running with Connie though I did not buy or need anything. I enjoy visiting with her.

After I had been up about four hours, I starting aching and my joints began to get stiff. Plus *blush, blush* my hinney hurts from sitting on the concrete while cutting and vinegaring weeds.

So I took a Tylenol (unusual in the morning) and returned to bed. Now, at 4:22 p.m., I am thinking about bed again. Chalk this one up to worthless. Even the kitty boys sack out.

Later, Dude.

1 comment:

  1. We all need those types of days, last few days I have been in Pjs and back and forth from couch to bed. I did try and get a few things done in between, yesterday I actually made lunch, today Manny did LOL

    Take care Sweetie...Hugs & Love to ya :))

    ReplyDelete