Thursday, July 21, 2011

Surfin' on the couch

Yesterday I worked in the house. I vacuumed two rooms, did scads of dishes, swept and mopped the bathroom and refreshed the cat box, swept the kitchen and took out the trash.

I managed to remain awake long enough to drop into chat for a bit. Visiting with the gang lifted my spirits as usual.

bluebison.net
 I hope the lawn gets a trim today. If an alligator should wander near my yard, he would indeed need an elephant to navigate the jungle.

The weeds I pulled late last week are beginning to return. *Warning! Warning! Warning! K, I am going to mention the p word.* I will bring in the Clint Eastwood of the gardening world as soon as the yard gets a haircut.

Chocolate cake for breakfast? Why not? Oh yes and meatloaf, carrots and squash casserole.

Looks like today may turn into a couch day. I feel pretty well, just tired and not overly tired at that. Life these days revolves around pacing -- trying not to overdo. Certain chores require daily attention, others can wait. I need to learn to back off rather than trying to do it all in one day. One of these days I may learn.

Miss you Dude.

Later.

1 comment:

  1. You sure were busy today!! Hope resting has helped you recooperate! And it's always nice having you at chat, dear friend!! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete