Saturday, July 23, 2011

To market, to market

Thunk! I hit the wall today.

Connie came about 7:30 and we went to the farmer's market. A small crowd of older folks milled about the dozen or so vendors. I bought tomatoes from Kansas, squash and purple onions. A cheesemaker from Hardesty, Okla., offered curds and hard cheese. I hope to buy some cheese next time.

With some additions from the freezer, I made pasta primavera for lunch. Then I spent the rest of the afternoon on the couch.

I went out almost every day this week or worked in the yard or house. I am bushed. Connie sprayed poison on  the weeds. The yard still grows wild; maybe it will be cut tomorrow, or not. I am going to rest.

An Aussie has the Tour title this year, Dude. From what I read, the race was a good one.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment