Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Tweet, tweet

I was about an hour late with the birdseed this morning. By the time I grabbed the container, the whole flock lined the fence, just like a scene from "The Birds."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2Im8Lu5pP0

I spent a couple of hours cutting weeds and blasting them with the spray bottle. I did not make much progress. The watering spurred the growth of weeds and grass. Now the yard needs a trim. Then the cycle will begin again.

Hey Dude. The U.S. women reached the finals. The officiating has been atrocious. At times the match today was more like Fight Club than futbol. We meet the Japanese on Sunday. They have played surprisingly well. The match should be a good one. We can hope for neutral officiating.

My body still hurts. I probably should give the doc a call. One more day, then maybe.

Well, enough said for today.

Later, Dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment