Thursday, June 30, 2011

312 meters

Did the Doc thing this morning. He sprung the 6 MW on me. I walked 312 meters, which falls short of the last one. He said not to be too concerned. My sats fell to 76 on 2 lpm, so I stopped in the middle of the walk and tried to figure out how to boost the liters. Finished the walk with sats in the high 80s and doing 3 lpm. Doc told me o2 is the most important drug I can do to manage my PH.

We discussed Social Security and the hassles. SS did approve one of my three PH meds without too much hassle. I requested a refill on the Revatio in the last couple of days. Doc says that one should pass too because of its cost. Tyvaso continues to be hung up. Doc faxed a new letter to the panel yesterday. I bet I will hear something after the holiday.

Doc also told me about a new COPD drug the FDA just approved. He said I would not be a candidate for it. When I got home, I Googled and discovered the drug targets those with chronic bronchitis. I have emphysema.

I am afraid the U.S. women's world cup team faces several steam rollers. Our girls seem kinda whimpy or maybe too polite. Germany on the other hand fields big, tough women. The women's game has a ways to go to be as precise and beautiful, as say Barcelona. The matches do draw this Texan's attention, though. Helps to pass the time in the late mornings when the temperatures rise.

Time for some more pizza. I celebrated at lunch with Bella Pizza. I will have some more tonight. Yummm.
Later, Dude.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCTYxIsLThA

No comments:

Post a Comment