Friday, June 10, 2011

Trying to learn tweet

I cracked the blinds in the bedroom just now. A herd of birds foraged for seeds I threw out this morning. And ..... two drank from the bath. Big progress. I am super excited because I now have water in the backyard, so maybe next year a real flowerbed and grass. This year I want to remove the weeds while encouraging the grass to grow. If a few of the wildflowers come up, all the better.

One of my PH friends died this morning. She had PVOD or pulmonary veno-occlusive disease. She went to many transplant clinics in hopes of extending her life. All the clinics told her she was too sick. She decided four days ago to withhold all meds except o2 and those for pain. Though I did not know her well, we talked several times on FB. She had children and other family. RIP Cheryl.

I did not do too much today and I am worn out. A couple of friends and I went to Olive Garden for lunch. I got some rolled up lasagna with 20 million kinds of cheese inside and marinara sauce with even more cheese.

Afterward we went to a girly-girly place to look for some earrings. All those rhinestones!! and in gosh awful colors. Lime green handbags as big as a miniature pony and featuring, what else, rhinestones. I about got girly-girled to death.

Missing ya, Dude.

Later.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know Cheryl well, either, but I am sad she is gone. Her situation was just really sad. She came into chat awhile ago and let us know what was happening, and I just wished there was something more that could be done. She's at peace now, though. No more pain for her, and she can breathe easy forever.

    ReplyDelete