Sunday, June 5, 2011

What I saw, says I

The next door kitty sports faultless camo. If he remains still, even Momo does not spy him. My yard must seem like a jungle to him and the grass must taste better. You know, unspoiled laxative/hairball remover nature's way.

As for the birds, they did not fall for the bath bait. I may try elevating the pool.

I had one of those "what was I thinking" moments today. I did a bit of pickup around the apartment this morning. Did some sweeping. Then made a trip to the grocery. I had the carrots and potatoes peeled and was chopping them for cooking when WWIT crossed my mind. Sometime during all this, I ran out of gas. So I am cooking the rest of the meal on fumes and hope I have enough left to eat the meal.

Another restless one. Tried the couch. Up because I could not relax. Tried toast and Diet DP.

I have a FB friend who, from my end of it anyway, used me to carry them through a crisis and then quit communicating once the crisis resolved. I heard plenty of excuses: busy, children, appointments, work, you name it, I heard it. I struggle to cut losses.

Later, Dude.

1 comment:

  1. I hate those times when ya really wanna do something, often when I cook a big meal, I, too am too tired to eat. Take care of yourself!
    Hope that you are not getting all this horrid heat in your part of Texas, its awful..Hugs and love coming your way... Miss the old days on the farm!!

    ReplyDelete