Friday, June 3, 2011

Hearts to Ms. Ivey

The past couple of days I have used my portion of patience for the next six months. I talked to 17 people, some of them more than twice. I am up to my lookieballs, as one of my FB friends says.

I think for the time being, issues and solutions match up. The manufacturer of Tyvaso, United Theraputics, covers the cost of this month's med. I should receive it today. J. works with my doc's nurse to see if I qualify for more assistance. I. of Caring Voices Coalition helped to facilitate that. She also submitted paperwork for help with my Tracleer. I should hear about that soon. She also narrowed the field for Medigap companies. She will send me the best couple of choices.

Doc will work to convince Medicare to pay for Tyvaso under Part B.

All the stress causes me to implode. I need to make a trip to the catfood store today. Pogo got all the questionable chicken, so no chicken and alfredo. Momo has no crunchies, either. Oh woe!! (mostly to me).

Though the plants have no blooms right now, the buds prepare to unfold soon. I actually caught a sparrow bathing, though I scared it so, it may not return. K sent me some tempting bird treats to try to lure a few dirty birds.

Miss you, Dude.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment