Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Alfred E. Newman I am not

Tell a worrier, "Do not worry, it will work out." And despite lying there asking myself, "Does worry on your part get anything done any faster?" I found myself worrying.

So I lie there trying to imagine what I will fix for dinner. I cooked chicken tenders last night (they were not). I had intended to make chicken fettucine alfredo but do I waste the alfredo on not so great chicken? I have some roma tomato alfredo and some marinara sauce. All of that sounds good, but I do not want to make the effort. Not hard at all. The dishes do not appeal.

I find myself wanting to crawl under some covers and hide again. I have several pressing issues I have talked myself out of for days. I got one taken care of today. Now I am trying to get a grant to pay for my co-pays for my three specialty medicines. My co-pay for Tracleer is $2,200. I am not even sure how much for the Tyvaso.

I dreamed about you last night. You comforted.

I cleaned the bathroom, washed the dishes and swept the kitchen. I also changed the bedding. My body wants to quit now; thoughts ping around in my brain.

Later, Dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment