Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Lev-off

Changing o2 companies ended up being a pain. After the respiratory crew passed me around and promised to call right back, and "we are unusually busy for a Tuesday," I discovered I needed this, that and the other to get what I need. This involved a couple of calls to Doc.

So sometime this week I will get a new home concentrator and even more exciting, a Respironics EverGo portable concentrator. No more bottles, no more waiting for deliveries. Freedom. 

I got calls about the prescriptions I had ordered telling me when they would be shipped. At least that went smoothly -- so far.

This tune looped through my mind for days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fgix5HXFTQ

I got up with all kinds of energy but feeling wonky because I missed the night meds again. I have got to quit thinking, "I will lie here for just a few minutes." Awakening at 2 a.m. pretty much blows the day. Now I am ready to go back to bed.

The boys' age difference reared its ugly head this week. Momo feels his oats and Pogo wants to lie about and catch some aromas. I find myself telling Momo to back off and behave himself.

Till next time, Dude.

Later.

1 comment:

  1. WooHoo on getting your O2 changed over!I heard that is a big pain in the a@@!! Sending hugs and love your way!!

    ReplyDelete