Saturday, May 7, 2011

What I did on my Saturday morning by Susie homemaker

The urge to clean plagues me like an itch you cannot reach. One task at a time. Today I will start with the living room windows. Done. Inside and out.

Used wet rag on couch to pick up kitty hair. Did dishes, too. The great debate rages. Dust first or vacuum first. Google offered no definitive answer. Me thinks dust first, then vacuum. Dusting done; well, almost.

When you have the energy, you hate to stop. One little chore leads to another and another. Tomorrow I may be laid out, but today I am on fire.

So vacuuming done. Medicine cabinet cleaned out and rearranged. Kitchen and bathroom swept (I hate kitty litter).

I need to think about eating, but I also want to straighten the pantry, which got out of hand before I realized.

Another one bites the dust. And another one and another one.

Later, Dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment