Thursday, May 26, 2011

Parlez-vous aubpyblnm?

Ever have one of those days and you do not realize it until the next day?

Me and my procrastinative nature did not research this Medicare thing well enough. Plus I am having trouble getting my Tyvaso approved. Sometimes the government (I just realized most of the time) makes procedures so bureaucratic the above-average person needs help to figure it out. Not only do you have to jump through hoops, you have to try to decipher gobbledygook without a Rosetta Stone.

I realized yesterday I need a Medigap policy. I panicked, what if I am too late? I did some googling and did not have much luck finding what I needed to know. I do know each state has its own rules. Great! Another layer of bureaucracy, she says with dripping sarcasm.

I went to chat for the first time in awhile last night. The core group showed up. I learned that CaringVoices will help. Then I learned this morning I have 120 days to select a Medigap policy. I do want to get one soon though. I would hate to face a hospitalization without one.

Doc's nurse works hard to smooth out the bumps in the road over the Tyvaso. Apparently, the doc has to submit a prescription to a pharmacy, which then denies it. Then someone submits it to Medicare Part B. Anyhow, I need to sit back and let the pros do their job. Unfortunately, I am such a worrier.

I have several marigold buds, so maybe I have not killed the flowers after all. Now I want to find some sort of bench or something to put the marigold pots on so I do not have to bend over. I have lots of trouble breathing when I bend over. I could sit on the ground, but I might not make it back up. The woman next door uses a piano bench that has seen better days.

I made a peach upside-down cake yesterday. Today I think Mississippi Mud Cake again (I have requests for it).

More to come, Dude.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment