Monday, May 16, 2011

Naps: they do a body good

Patience never has been one of my attributes.

Once I make up my mind about something, I want action, even though action sometimes has a timetable of its own. Why is patience a virtue?

The latest want involves a rake and the yard. Dry weeds intermingle with green that appears to be grass. When the wind blows, which seems to be all the time, it funnels the dry weeds to a corner on my patio. I offered to pay my youngest godson to rake, but he has a timetable of his own. So now I think I may buy a rake and give it a go myself. Not a smart move on my part.

Sometimes I forget I have PH until I overdo. Overdo wipes me out. Like sleeping 12 hours two days this past week.

Mississippi Mud Cake calls my name. I have most of the ingredients but need marshmallow cream and canned chocolate frosting. Trip to the store or no? How much do I really want the cake?

My PH body has other ideas. Instead of zipping through the chores, I went back to bed. I pushed too hard and now the body takes its turn. I did start the process to change o2 companies, and finished the online mail order drug application.

I think I need another nap.

Later, Dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment