Monday, May 9, 2011

Best laid plans

My domestic side will not let me rest. I will head for Walmart in a bit to buy seeds, potting soil and a couple of pots. I think I want to grow some catnip for the boys, too. I need some regular dirt and some sand. Not sure where I will get those.

I also want to cook or bake. I am thinking pineapple upside-down cake. That would be pretty darn easy and oh so yummy.

Apparently the BIG PLANS fell through. I have not done a blasted thing. Maybe tomorrow.

P.S. I made the couple of blocks trip to Dollar General and bought two pots, potting soil, and flower seeds. Now we shall see if I can indeed grow something.

Later, Dude.

1 comment:

  1. We had the same ideas for the day. I got the dog ready and off we went. I did get what I needed...and there's no hurry to get anything else done. I hope the sun is at least shining there and you can enjoy that.

    ReplyDelete