Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Peaceful easy feelin'

I ran into an old buddy this morning. I had not seen this pal for so long I almost did not recognize him. I feel as if I have known this pal forever. F drifts in and out of my life; and out of sight, out of mind. F? No, I do not believe I know F.

F crept upon me this morning while I sat in my easy chair in the bedroom and drank my first cup of coffee. The boys lay at the foot of the open door taking in the scents and sensations of the early morning breeze. Before I knew it, F entered the room and snuggled next to me in the chair.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqOU2ox_tk8

F goes by many names yet answers to none. Like a finicky cat, F will not come when called, but will join you when you have all but given up.

Nice one, F!!

Later, Dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment