Thursday, May 12, 2011

Hey Babar

The PH pachyderm paid a visit yesterday.

The day started with a cooking orgy. I made a meatloaf, mac & cheese and a pineapple upside-down cake. I took them to Connie and was back home before 10:30. I washed the dishes.

About 4, I realized I hurt. I had a heavy chest all day but I attributed the feeling to the early morning storm with the wind and a sprinkle or two. The weather has been so dry, maybe the clouds could not give up their moisture.

I took some Tylenol and thought I would lie on the couch until I felt better. I woke up at 2 a.m. I missed my evening meds and the last Tyvaso treatment. Oops. I am now waiting to take morning meds until the normal time. In the meantime, I have pachy sitting on my chest.

The past few days I have spent my thinking time with you.

May has many anniversaries for me. My dad died just before Mother's Day in 1981. I miss him. He gave me love for baseball. He passed along a sense for detail and organization.

I find so much of what you projected conflicts with what I am seeing now. Were you so blind you could not see how much love and caring you were offered by many? Did you feel inferior or superior? Sometimes I get the sense that people are hiding something about you. Maybe because I know so little firsthand. Part of the reason for that was your doing. Such compartmentalization.

I miss you, Dude. It that possible?

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment