Thursday, May 26, 2011

So, here I am again

OK. I am not for big government; in fact, I am not for BIG anything. If I spend anymore time with my doc's nurse, people willl begin to talk.

We all know Tyvaso ranks as a specialty medicine. No local pharmacy stocks the med. But the government requires proof of all this before it will pay for the med. So you must seek the med from a local pharmacy, be turned down because the pharmacy does not have it, then apply to Medicare Part B. In the meantime, the specialty pharmacy I have gotten Tyvaso from on my old insurance keeps saying they will not let me go without the meds and then I get another call from the same folks saying they are delaying my shipment.

I am fortunate that I am fairly smart. If I were less so, I can only imagine the nightmare. As it is, I worry, though I am fairly certain it will work out.

I made the chocolate cake this morning. Tomorrow another pineapple upside-down cake. This time I am adding walnuts to the brown sugar/butter mix. Then possibly another kind of chocolate cake.

My marigolds cling to life by their roots; they have not clutched their little marigold throats and keeled over. My brown thumb has turned a pale tan. I am thinking roses now. Haha! I should go with the morning glories first and not press my luck.

I tossed a couple of dried bread scraps near the bird spa hoping to lure some hungry fellow who wanted to wash up first. No takers but I did notice more birds hanging out on the fence. I need to get a small amount of bird seed, right Bird Whisperer? I still cannot convince Momo that keeping his mouth shut will lure more birds to Lee's Leisure Lodge.

Hey, Sylvia, what's for dinner?

Later, Dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment