Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Willing suspension of disbelief

Stream of consciousness:

I feel myself heading for the hermit mode again. I wonder if this can be attributed to laziness. I once again find myself overwhelmed. Life comes at me and I want to duck. Then I crawl into a hole and hope to avoid everything. Only I cannot. My mind refuses to shut up. Then guilt revs its unrelenting engine. I wonder if I really have a disease. Am I blowing everything out of proportion? You know, think negative and negative comes to visit. Am I in denial? When the pressure weighs heavy, I crumble into dust in moments. Today I need to visit the PO, which means getting dressed, which means actually doing the projects, the reason for the PO trip in the first place. The low so far this morning -- 72. Does make getting out hard when the temperatures are in the 100s. Will Al Gore prove to be a voice in the wilderness? I just do not want to. Time keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin' into the future. Regina makes me smile. I do nothing. Later, Dude.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there! wow 72 would be perfect time to go out, what time was this? 5AM? LOL That heat is killer, and I know I have only been out once yesterday w Manny, in Pjs today ;)

    I can relate, some days it is so much easier just to duck back under the covers and stay away from the world. I think when I have those days, I make things worse for myself. Just know I am always available if ya need a shoulder!! Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete