Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A few chosen words

The note on FB yesterday was short and to the point: We have to talk. Maybe next week?

Those few words sent my thoughts spinning like whirlygigs. Will I be called to task for my words to you those last days? Am I to blame? Did I do something wrong?

Then I realized that she and I have much in common and a talk would probably do us both some good. Sharing treasured moments only makes the memory of you stronger for both of us. So I will look forward to the exchange.

I have learned over the course of the past few months the importance of telling those you love how you feel. Never, never assume your loved one knows what your feelings are. Time will run out sooner than you might imagine.

In life, each affirmation of love helps the relationship grow. The more you give to another, the more you get in return.

The postman came today; I did not meet him.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment