Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Making better use of my time

Today I decided that perhaps a blog would help me better cope with my life. I am a woman who has a life-threatening and life-changing disease -- pulmonary hypertension. I was once a journalist. I miss the writing, so here goes.

I have many friends I have never met except through the Internet. Many of them have the same disease I have. Some of us live with this disease better than others, but we all understand how important friends are.

Losing these friends is the worst part of the disease.

Everyone dies; it is part of life. But some deaths are harder to bear than others. After awhile the deaths take a toll on the living.

1 comment:

  1. I love to write, never did it for pay. I have a xanga account and a blog on here too (but can never seem to get to it). I've had my xanga for four years now though. I'll have to put this one of yours in my favs.

    Thinking of you, my little pokey friend from facebook and PH chat. LOL. jan

    ReplyDelete