Friday, December 10, 2010

Getting it

The other day someone close to me asked if I would feel well enough to come to Christmas festivities. I told the truth. I do not know. If I could plan the days I did not feel well enough to get out of bed, I might. Between the PH, which seems better with the new med, and the depression, I never know what the day will bring. I sent the someone a copy of the Spoon Theory awhile back. Still the someone does not get it.

Another someone told me in not so many words to get over it. "I get depressed sometimes too, but I just tell myself to move on." Oh, if it were that simple. Even Doc agrees I am not a complainer. Perhaps if I started whining over every little thing, people would understand, though I doubt it. Then they would just think I am a whiner.

I go see Doc PCP this morning to get the wick removed from the hematoma site. The bandage actually fell off this morning. The tape was almost like ribbon, very wide and seems to quit sticking in stages.

Connie and I also will head for the dollar store, grocery store, to get car tags for my car, and other errands. Somewhere in there we will go eat lunch to celebrate her birthday, which was in November. A busy day, which means tomorrow I more than likely will take a couch day.

Later, Dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment