Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Nag, nag, nag

Pogo fusses and fusses at me. I have fed him numerous times and he still gripes. I wish he would just spit it out. Enough complaining, time to take action.

Connie and I went to the store to stock up just in case the next foray into winter comes our way. The weather guys say either above us or on top of us. I am now prepared for a couple of weeks of looking in the cabinet and refrigerator for something to eat. Nothing appeals yet again. But I am well-stocked. Ha.

I grow sleepy at 6 p.m. Well, I did get up at 3 a.m. I think I exhibit symptoms of brain freeze, too.

Later, Dude.

2 comments:

  1. one of the six cats presently residing here plagues me with his pestering. Food, hugs, playing with him with toys don't give him what he wants. Finally figured it out today. He wanted his catnip. I grow it in summer so he gets fresh every day. Didn't realize he's been a few months without. Tisk Tisk!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha glad you & Connie are all prepared...
    Pogo sounds like such an amusing cat...
    HUGS :)) GTG get that truffle ;)

    ReplyDelete