Thursday, December 30, 2010

Havin' some fun

I went for the comfort foods when I shopped yesterday. I have cheeses to make queso, mac & cheese (you are at fault, Colleen) and spaghetti. I also bought pork chops and cheddar wurst. Now if I can make myself cook. Ha.

I look forward to lunch with Boopie and the youngin' Friday. In our effort to give our bucks to every place in town, we will try Cowboy Gelato. Burgers, pulled pork sandwiches and gelato. Should be interesting. Kinda pricey, though.

Today marks my bubber's 58th year on Earth. Happy brfday!!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry! Mac & cheese sounds good right now, though. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm...I love mac & cheese too. Homemade though with Amish cheese...can't beat that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm coming to your house to eat! LOL!

    ReplyDelete