Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy day

One of the youngin's came to see me today. After some caffeine, she headed back to school.

This youngin' has an old soul. I am old enough to be her grandmother, but when I visit with her, the age thing evaporates. She possesses many attributes that will take her far. I count myself lucky to know her.

Pogo put his stamp on my friend. He rubbed and rolled and tried to bite her hair. He left half a cat's worth of fur on her dark pants. Sorry!

I allowed my apartment to pretty much fall around my ears the past few days, so when I got up this morning, I had to bust butt to make it presentable. Now I can lie on the couch and not feel so guilty.

My body tells me the fuel I have chosen this past week fails. I need to return to the veggies and fruit.

Later, Dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment