Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Say what?

I dreamed about you this morning.

I had a gallon size plastic bag of information and newspaper clippings to show you, but I could not find you. I had followed you to a huge older Victorian-style house. I was not sure I wanted to reveal myself to you. A friend and I wondered through the house and just about the time I was ready to give up, we came across you asleep sitting up on a couch in a dark room. My friend left the room by one door and I decided to leave by the door I came in. I lay on the porch for a long time trying to decide whether to wake you up and let you know I was there. In the end, I decided I did not want you to know I had followed you and I was getting ready to leave when I woke up.

Whatever it was I wanted to show you, I knew you would not be happy.

What are you trying to say, Dude?

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment