Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Mundane musings

In the spirit of better late than never, I am paying a visit to my PCP this morning. I think the last time I saw him was about four years ago. I slammed the car door on my shin at least three weeks ago and, although most of my leg is flesh colored again, I still sport a rather large knot in a royal purple hue. Surely doc PCP can tell me what to do. I am wondering if the bulge needs lancing.

As for the Tyvaso, I am on eight puffs, four times a day. I am having some stomach woes, so I still need to get food vs medicine synced. At times I have pains where the ribs meet in front. Other times I have heartburn in my throat. Lying down a bit takes care of the former and a few swigs of Mylanta cools the latter.

I got a wonderful surprise package Friday -- a soft and snuggley wrap with pockets. The boys enjoyed a new box. Win, win for everyone.

My hands and feet feel much like Popsicles, so yesterday I found the king size, automatically shuts off after two hours heating pad. The heating pad sits on top of the pillow I use to elevate my legs. I lie on my hands until they warm up. I use a blanket over this and grab a kitty or two as well. My coffee serves a dual purpose. Sure the caffeine gets me going but the mug makes an excellent hand warmer.

Bored. *sigh*

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment