Thursday, December 2, 2010

Time keeps on slippin'

I wish I could detail the busy life I lead since starting the Tyvaso. The medicine helps tremendously. Unfortunately, my head does not cooperate. I have the urge to curl up and hide. Put my mind in neutral and glide on through the new year. So I waste the newfound energy. The few times I have ventured out, within an hour or so, I am pining for the apartment.

Time steals you away. What we shared begins to fade and I know soon, much sooner than I would like, the memories will go into a box in the closet of my mind. Occasionally I will bring them out and lovingly caress each one.

How hard would it have been for the little actress to hang with you a couple more weeks? What a shame the "expert" did not practice what she preaches.

Later, Dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment