Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Fraud & the CFer & PHer

For the most part, the folks I have met on the Net are on the up and up. Most have hearts of gold and are isolated because of disease. I am sure there are nuts out there and some may end up being our "friends" on FB. That danger remains one of the drawbacks of the Net.

Through the Net I have become friends with a few people who have CF. CFers, more than say PHers, seem targeted by fakers and fraud.

I can understand how trusting people get sucked into schemes. I am naturally suspicious, not everyone sees what I see. Sometimes I get a warning from what I call that "still, quiet voice," others may call it gut instinct. Everytime I ignore that voice I get into trouble. Finally after 62 years, I listen more closely.

My mantra:  "don't expect something for nothing." Buyer beware is another.

Thinking of you and your family, Dude.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment