Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Go ask Alice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WANNqr-vcx0

They are now part of my morning and evening routine. Yellow, pale salmon, pink, but mostly white. Oval and round, large and small, their bottles lined up like toy soldiers preparing for a campaign. Some hang back in the ranks to counter the effects of the others.

Inhaling cigarette smoke scarred my lungs, yet each morning I inhale three medicines to counteract my past. Some irony there, huh?

Oh yes, about my friend o2. He demands attention 24/7. I must carry him with me like a sick child who refusers to be put down. I do get to be alone in the shower, giving me some semblance of normalcy.

Did I mention these fellows come with baggage? Some days it may be a steamer trunk, other days only a carry-on. The amount and weight of the baggage surprises every day.

Carry on, Dude.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment