Sunday, January 16, 2011

Slow Saturday

I spent yesterday afternoon with Connie and an old college buddy, who came up from Plano. He works for the government and went to college near here. He developed a relationship with this part of the country and has to have a fix every now and then.

We watched the Ravens and Steelers game. Pretty exciting. I cheered for the Steelers. No reason other than I used to like them during the Steel Curtain days.

At the end of the game, the party broke up and Connie brought me home. I ate stew I made yesterday and watch some of the Green Bay-Falcons game. No match there; Rodgers rules. I fell asleep before the game ended.

J&D began a blog about dining, spirits and cooking. J said I could blog with them if I want, so yesterday I did my first entry. The writing was a bit awkward, but I will get better. I am rather rusty. I appreciate this opportunity to write about something I love.

http://livinthegoodlifex2.blogspot.com/

The clouds have lifted and once again the sun shines.

Later, Dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment