Friday, January 28, 2011

Miscellany

Well folks, this morning I noticed puffiness around my ankle zone. You know what that means? Too much salt. I just had to have some nachos from Rosa's. Let's see: salty chips, salty beans, salty beef and, oh yes, salty cheese sauce, but the sour cream cancelled that out, right?

Boopie, the Youngin' and I ate lunch today. More salty food. Time for some simple food.

I picked up some more cat food after lunch. Pogo's favorite has a new flavor: chicken and cheese. So far, he seems to like this one. Since I got a case, he probably will tire of it tomorrow. Cannot win.

My neighbor, Season, did not have the money to pay her rent this past month. The management said they would try to work something out, but Season said (after a hissy fit) that she would move. She moved in with the man next door to her. She says they will look for a two bedroom apartment or house and then they both will move. Oh, yeah, she has two cats. Choices in their price range will be limited. Since neither of them have a car, I wonder how they will manage this, but I have said nothing.

The Tyvaso sides nag at me today, not sure why. Head pounds, stomach yucky and heartburn. Ugh.

Later, Dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment