Tuesday, January 4, 2011

What, me worry?

Sometimes I worry about the craziest stuff. My insurance through work-disability ends in April. If I understood right, Medicare should kick in then. What if a lag occurs? How do I choose a supplemental insurance company?

I am a reasonably smart person. Math stumps me, but I can read a person pretty well. Build up plays a part in my anxiety. Rather than look for a solution until I find the right one, I choose to worry about the what ifs. You notice I said choose.

Maybe I am a natural worrier. If insurance were not the problem, then something else would slide right into its place.

Why must everything be so complicated? After awhile, government forms and procedures make me want to just say, "OK, do whatever." To me, insurance seems like a giant scheme, but one we now cannot do without.

On a positive note, I did get my desk drawer and files cleaned out. I am mulling what to tackle today. I think probably one of the bathroom closets.

Dude. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment