Saturday, January 1, 2011

New year, new me? Probably not

Not starting 2011 off in a good way. My left shoulder joint aches to the point of waking me up. I also have some chest pressure (pains) this morning.

The temperature gauge says 10 degrees. Brrr. At least the wind does not blow, yet anyway.

I do not make resolutions per se. My hopes for 2011:
  • To allow life to develop on its own.
  • To not worry so much.
  • To listen to my inner voice more often.
  • To not feel guilty about my decisions.
  • To make decisions for myself.
  • To speak out against wrongs.
  • To praise good.
  • To live in the moment.
Later, Dude.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, dear phriend. I hope this year is a good one for you, and that all your hopes come true. (((((HUGS)))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your resolutions! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete