Sunday, July 25, 2010

Blog on

My poor body gets jerked first one way, then another.

Inside with not a lot of moving around, I breathe easy. Yesterday I even got the kitchen halfway cleaned up. At least I have clean dishes.

I went with Connie to the various Saturday stores. The minute I opened the front door, my breathing grew labored. The big puffy dark gray clouds did not deliver on their promise for most of the afternoon and the temperature added to the oppression. Thank heavens for shopping carts to lean on.

After the rain finally came, the air grew lighter and the temperature more pleasant. By that time, I was worn out and the grocery store became a matter of grabbing a few things. I ended up with cookies, ice cream (on sale), frozen lasagna, fresh frozen shrimp, tomatoes and bread. Some nutritionist somewhere cringes. I hate piecemeal shopping. You spend more money and forget things.

I hope the last two doses of antibiotics cure this bug, but I am afraid that will not be the case. I probably delay the inevitable. I keep saying, "Well, if I do not feel better _____, then I will go to the hospital."
* * *
Seeing my friends upset grieves me. Seeming my friends hurting eats at me.
* * *
I wonder if I know a flimflam man? You know: Hands off the man, the flimflam man. His mind is up his sleeve and his talk is make believe.
* * *
Hope George continues with the grooming and Booty keeps shakin' it.

I miss you dude.

Later.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe and extention on the antibiotics will help knock it out once and for all.?. I find a second round does the trick sometimes. LOL. No comment on the food grabbing at the store. Sometimes I find that's what I do when I've been tired out just by walking around ...and I too lean on the cart. When I see others, I want to ask if they are having a bad day too. LOL. We learn to recognize things like that don't we? Well you have a good day today.

    ReplyDelete