Sunday, July 18, 2010

Scraps

Pogo squats at the foot of the refrigerator eyeing the top. He lets out a couple of succinct meows and umph he lands close enough to the top for his front paws to take purchase where the freezer door meets the 'fridge. He pulls himself on up. A couple of half cabinets above the refrigerator contain nothing. I leave one of the doors open so the boys can have a hidey-hole.

The refrigerator sits to the right of the sink. Satchmo, who carries extra baggage, cannot scale the refrigerator like Pogo does. He leaps to the sink, then to the top.
* * *


Alex took this photo the day we ate at Jorge's. Boopie and I became a part of his photo-a-day project. Thanks for letting me share, Alex.
* * *
What goes round, comes round. I see that in action daily. Something to ponder.
* * *
Today I am not so much sad as numb. I miss you dude.

Later.

2 comments:

  1. GREAT picture!! I notice the lovely bright blue sky too. Much like it is here today. I hope you have a great day...and emotionally feel upbeat this week. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better today. Love the pic!

    ReplyDelete