Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Health, mental and physical

I met with a counselor yesterday. I think we will be a good fit. After the initial intake questions, she says I am clinically depressed and do indeed have panic attacks. We decided on some goals together and set up another appointment. I am hoping this helps.
* * *
I discovered I was wrong about the date for the RHC; the doc will do his thing this morning. I am having a hard time writing my blog without coffee. Ha. I am not too nervous since I have had one before, so I know what to expect. I am nervous because of what he might find. On the other hand, I have felt SOB lately and hope that this will lead to answers. Only time will tell.
* * *
Dude, thanks for being there.

Later.

3 comments:

  1. Thinking of ya and hope yuou have some answers from the RHC...
    HUGS :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the counselor will help you deal with many things, and it's good that you like her. It helps! I'm praying your RHC goes well today. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you will find counseling to be a great deal of help. I know my youngin has. She used to have severe panic attacks to the point of ... well, it was terrifying to watch her suffer so. And with help, she is doing very well now. So I hope you will find techniques to help you too. Hope the cath went well without any bad news. Praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete