Wednesday, July 21, 2010

That's progress?

My PH symptoms gradually have increased and the pressures have not come down any, so the doctor considers adding inhaled Remodulin to my mix. He said it costs $60,000 a year and wants to make sure my insurance will approve it.

Plus I have a bacterial infection. So tomorrow I get to go to the hospital and spit in a cup. Fortunately, wheelchairs abound. The hospital is huge. I could not imagine walking at all.

I really wish you were here, dude. I need an ear and some wisdom.

Later.

2 comments:

  1. Well, inhaled Remodulin won't be so bad, and I hope your insurance will approve it! I know, not something you really want to have to do, but if you feel better because of it, isn't that a good thing?? I'm hoping you feel better soon! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry about the need to go to the hosptial and totally agree with Colleen. Hope it won't be a long stay.

    ReplyDelete