Thursday, July 8, 2010

Some gotta win, some gotta lose

OK, today I fear I am turning into one of those old ladies with many, many physical complaints. E. pointed out to me yesterday that my SOB could be something entirely different than the COPD and the pulmonary hypertension. Great.

Last night Connie and I talked about a sharp, stabbing pain I had just to the left of where the ribs meet in front and radiated into the back. After doing some searching, pancreatitis seems to fit the symptoms. Enough already.

I have not received a single bill for any of the medical procedures I have had done since the first of the year. Nor have I gotten a bill from BritKare. I wonder if the doctors and the insurance company fall that far behind in their billing. I guess I need to take some action. I would hate to end up with horrendous bills toward the end of the year.

Connie also told me yesterday that the docs came to see me twice after the caths. I do not remember either of the visits. Nada, zilch. She said they said my numbers registered slightly higher than last time. So now I wonder. Thankfully I have a follow-up visit July 22. I can ask questions then.

* * *

Well, dude, Spain pulled it off. Carles Puyol’s soaring header off Xavi’s corner kick proved the winner. You would be excited for the final. A hero with good hair!

Later.

2 comments:

  1. LOL..gotta love the forgetfulness we get after proceedures. I remember trying to MAKE myself stay awake to listen and ask questions of my cardiologist the last time I had the heart caths. Make your list of questions and bring it in. I hope it's nothing serious, that stabbing pain. Hope you're feeling more "up" today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cl..
    Glad your numbers have not changed much..sorry that you didnt get much of an answer..I sure hope you do not have to add yet another Dx to the list..I am thinking of ya and keeping ya in prayers..
    Luv ya..Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete