Tuesday, July 27, 2010

It don't come easy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpxGD1YAUi8

Doc and I will settle the issue of me and my health this afternoon. Ha.

I think I am better this morning. So now he will think I am nuts. (No comments, please.) I am going to do some sweeping and cleaning this morning while I wait for the cable guy (again, no wisecracks, please) so the doc can see what I am like at the end of a day.

Right now, when I breathe, I crackle. I can hear the noise coming from the back of my throat. I would hate to try to figure it out. I know sometimes it is a matter of elimination. I am not particularly good at describing symptoms, either. So, no, I do not think sinus or allergy plays into the equation. No red, raw throat, no watery eyes, etc.

I do not want to be one of those old ladies who has a million doctors and spends all her waking hours keeping appointments. In fact, I refuse.
* * *
Cream rises to the top, the rest just sours. You knew that, didn't you dude.

I miss you greatly.

Later.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if you have internet access at the hospital, but I'm thinking about you, and pulling for the best outcome.

    **Hugs**
    Mel

    ReplyDelete