Sunday, April 24, 2011

Bathtubs and bunnies

When you hear a glug, glug, go to check and find the sewer backed up in the bathtub on a Saturday, a holiday weekend, you know you are in trouble. I left a message with the answering service. By this time, two inches of yucky water covered the bathroom floor. Thank goodness I had cleaned out both bathroom closets. Pogo's kitty cube was the only victim of the mess. I put it outside to dry and then I will see if I should keep it or toss it.

To his credit, the apartment maintenance man called right away, said he would come as quickly as he could. He worked almost six hours. More work needs to be done, but he left with the bathroom usable. His son mopped up all the water and cleaned out the bathtub.

The Easter bunny paid me a visit. The bunny knows its stuff.

I spent most of the day asleep. My waking minutes I spent arguing with myself about ordering pizza. The do not order me won this round. I got nachos from Rosa's. Ho-hum. Nothing sounds good.

Later, Dude.

2 comments:

  1. What an awful thing to have happen. Glad you got the maintenance man in right away and hope that they resolve everything quickly. Happy that the Easter bunny was there for you too!! Love you sweet PHriend! We need to chat!! (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how terrible ...I am happy the maintenance man was able to come and do a little anyway! Yay, what did the Easter bunny bring ya? truffles??? LOL Hugs to ya...Luv ya

    ReplyDelete