Friday, April 15, 2011

The crying game

I made a pretty big boo boo this morning, or rather a couple at least. My first Tyvaso treatment was at 4 a.m. I followed that up with an albuterol neb. Then my 16 pills, one of which was abx. Long story short, I got interrupted twice so I shunted eating. Then the wind started its thing so I headed for the CPAP and the couch.

I was lying there feeling worse and worse and like a friend concluded, "The little steroid burst" kept my mind traveling while my body rebelled. Then I remembered I had not had a Tyvaso treatment for nearly seven hours. Duh. Maybe if I were well, the missed treatment would not matter as much. My poor body.

This wind chills. Yesterday I ran the air conditioner. No wonder I feel awful. Oh yes, I woke up at 2:30 soaking in sweat.

Whine, whine, whine.



Some days are just like that.

Miss you much, Dude.

Later.

1 comment:

  1. a good cry every now and then is a great thing. Cleans out the pipes, ya know? Hope today is a better day.

    ReplyDelete