Saturday, April 16, 2011

It's in the air

Today I woke up with one of those something seems wrong feelings.

I am tired of tired. My world orbits around a pile of pills and Ned the neb. Seems like every time I turn around, one or the other needs attention. A little extra sick on the side only emphasizes how timed my waking hours are. Then like a stack of dominoes lined up for the big finale, gloom grabs hold for its share and the whole me topples. I am edging closer all the time.

I am afraid I will have to call Doc on Monday. I finished the abx and albuterol today. I have another week of prednisone. I think the infection left; however, the residual leaves me gasping.

Pogo sits beside the mouse on my desk as I write. His eyes slowly close and his head lowers. I think bedtime draws near.

Later, Dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment