Thursday, April 7, 2011

Charge

I no doubt overdid myself today. A burst of energy sent me into the depths of the smaller of the two bathroom closets. I rearranged, sorted, tossed and swept. I also swept the bathroom while I was at it.

Then I moved on to the bedroom closet. I got rid of the last of the more than 60 pounds ago clothes. I also tossed shoes with holes in them (cannot imagine why I thought I should keep them). Bye, bye cowboy boots and granny boots. So long tennis shoes that I wore more than 10 years ago. Now the closet seems huge.

I changed the sheets on the bed. I chose to be an optimist and exchanged the heavy blanket for a lighter one. I also washed the dishes and carried the trash out.

The wind brings all sorts of crap into my lungs. Today leaves me pretty breathless. My CPAP helps so naptime, here I come.

Later, Dude.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a bad case of spring fever! But I bet it's good to get all that cleaning done huh? Are the cats in shock?

    ReplyDelete