Saturday, April 9, 2011

Yep, I did it

I am fixin', like we say in Texas, to do the last Tyvaso treatment of the day. Then, not too long after that, I probably will crash. I did everything I said I was not going to do today.

I got up early. I had a wee bit of energy, so I tackled the tornado closet. First let me say I would have had a hard time putting another object in that closet. After an hour of hauling most of it out into the bedroom and on the bathroom vanity, I began the process of sorting and tossing. S&T, sit; . S&T, rest some more. Thus I worked for about three hours. By that time my energy lagged big time. So I swept the closet, emptied the bathroom of  the not sure pile and tried to pick up some in the bedroom.

I had a habit of tossing my pennies into metal cans, the kind fruitcake comes in. The boys in their many explorations of my tornado closet knocked a couple of these cans into a large box that held wrapping paper. About $20 worth of pennies I had to remove from the box. That took awhile and even though I put the box on another box and sat, I still had to bend over. Tired back!!

I realized I had not eaten more than a few crackers and suddenly the hunger monster attacked. I nuked a mixture of wiener, cheese and the rest of the beans. Then I allowed myself a mug of ice cream.

I should have dumped some more. Later maybe.

It is time, Dude.

Later.

1 comment:

  1. Sure sounds like you've been doing more things while on Tyvaso! I see you're trying to take breaks while working on stuff, and that's good! Not sure about the mixture of food you had, but at least you ate something. LOL ((((HUGS))))

    ReplyDelete